What is Cyanoacrylate Super Glue Adhesives?
Super glue/ Instant Glue/ Cyanoacrylate adhesive (CA) can be easily used in a wide range of materials. Super glue is high clear, and can dry instantly as well as applied easily. The materials can be bonded with just a little amount of it. Super glue, all-purpose adhesive and 502 adhesive are all the names of instant glue, which is also called Cyanoacrylate adhesive, Quick dry adhesive, Crazy glue and Super-Fast glue.
How Cyanoacrylate Works ?
Super glue is made from the acrylic resin. The main ingredient in it is cyanoacrylate, which is an acrylic monomer that transforms to a plastic state after curing. The essential element for curing is moisture. When any amount of moisture is present, the molecules in the cyanoacrylate glue will react with the moisture to form tight chains in between the two surfaces in contact. This reaction generates heat and occurs instantly, which differs from traditional glue bonding that occurs by evaporation of the base fluid.
How Long is the Shelf Life of Cyanoacrylate ?
Because it is so strong and fast-acting, cyanoacrylate glue have a short shelf-life and should only be purchased when needed. The shelf life will vary with a product type, manufacturing and storage environments. Generally, shelf life is around 4 to 8 weeks if opened, and maximum to 12 months if unopened.
Why Choose Tex Year as Cyanoacrylate Manufacturer ?
In addition to super glue products, Tex Year is not only registered “3 Seconds®” as own trademark for super glue, but also extends super glue related products with over 40 years’ technical capacity, including exclusive Super glue for rough surface, Paste Super glue, PP/PE hard-to-bond material primer, anti-blooming (frosting/ whitening) primer, applicable for industry and DIY.
Our Cyanoacrylate Applications:
Industrial duty : Include high/ low viscosity super glue, form could be liquid, gel, ointment with no dripping, setting time could be fast/slow to be customized for different production requirements.
DIY duty : We offer general super glue with low ordor and low blooming, and glue remover for different kinds of demands.
- Combustible liquid. Overexposure to vapors may cause eyes, skin, and respiratory irritation.
- The bonding process is an exothermic reaction. Please do not let the glue contact your skin when using it in large quantities to avoid burns.
- Keep the glue from your eyes 30cm at least, and do not put it directly facing your nose and mouth while using it.
- Do not squeeze large quantities in rush to prevent you from accidental splashing of gas or liquid.
- Maintain adequate air ventilation during use, after operating please leave the item for a while, do not use it immediately for a better effect.
- Store it in a cool and dry place.
Don't know which glue to choose? CONTACT US
- In case of contact with eyes, rinsing immediately with plenty of water and seeking medical advice or going to doctor immediately. In case of sticking to the skin, soak in warm water first and gently peel it apart.
if you need customized service.